Re: calling all dectalk users

Hi Greg-and-All: Thanks so much for following up. When I first saw Sam's request, I didn't really know how to talk to the DecTalk? So this evening 1 of my Linux experts gave me a hand. Yes, all 3 commands work, but only the 3rd made the pitch any hier. My friend was looking in the DecTalk manual on how to increase intonation, but while it says its ajustable, we couldn't find it. Obviously, please inform if I can help more.
Chime