Re: slightly, improving how the Links browser speaks?

Well given this dos compile of Links the chain with JavaScript was released on 20 August 2019, I imagine you did not have it previously. Further, my dos screen reader already provides such windows. To be sure the window method is not speech while things are progressing, which is my goal, but it is something smiles.
Thanks,
Karen