Re: Mumble server running as a replacement for SpeakFreely

What are you typing to connect?

Running this should get you going, replace test with the username you want.

barnard -server mumble.the-brannons.com:64738 -username test

If it doesn't, what happens, and what's the error?

Once you're in, you need to turn on transmit mode if you want to talk, f1 should work.

If you use the standard mumble client, you need to set it up so you can talk. The audio wizard in it should get you going.