Re: Using Speakup with VI/VIM: Keybinding query

any mention of arrow keys in those configurations? Could it be something is disabled with those keys?

On Wed, 2 Aug 2017, Zahari Yurukov wrote:

Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 12:30:29
From: Zahari Yurukov <zahari.yurukov@xxxxxxxxx>
To: speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Using Speakup with VI/VIM: Keybinding query

Hi,
'j' and 'k' are not "voiced" here, too.  'w' and 'b' are unreliable.
I'm using vim, haven't tried vi or neovim.
It's not the cursoring mode - I've tried on, off and highlight tracking.
If it works correctly for you Kirk - it might be another setting.

--
Best wishes,
Zahari

 James Austin wrote:
Wed, Aug 02, 2017 at 05:07:32PM +0100

Hi Kirk

Thanks for the tip. I'll try that. Why didn't I think of that?

Take care

James