Re: speakup with usb keyboard and no monitor?

I hooked up the composite and there was a console! I logged in with the
USB keyboard and the as root dis insmod speakup and speakup_soft then
ran espeakup then hit spk(ins/0) enter to.turn speakup on and off. Works
great!

Thanks for all the help folks. Really enjoy speakup.
Craig