Re: DecTalk External (decext) testers wanted!

Hello Greg,

Just a heads up. I wanted to use a new install so that I could get back but the i386 stretch installers lost speech each time I attempted it so I abandoned that and used the am64 on another machine.

I have sent another message to the list regarding errors with make oldconfig.

I have reported the installer issue to debian accessibility.