Re: bluetooth query

Kirk Reiser <kirk@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Specifically I am interested in working with ALSA without going
> through pulse-audio but figured peoples experience with pulse would
> also be interesting to those who use it.

I'm also interested if anyone has any experience with this.  I managed
to get a bluetooth headset to pair with Linux, and then I used
bluez-alsa to drive it.  I could play audio files with programs like
mpv, but getting it to work as the default audio device for everything,
including espeakup, seems a bit more problematic.

-- Chris