Re: OT installing nfbtrans on Debian

I had problems with that package too. I ended up using liblouis. Another package tbrl turbobraille last version I knew about was 5.04 tbrl504 was written by Chuck Hallenbech. Depending on needs it may be something that will work for you.

On Thu, 2 Mar 2017, Tom Fowle wrote:

Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 23:50:08
From: Tom Fowle <wa6ivgtf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Speakup is a screen review system for Linux. <speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: OT installing nfbtrans on Debian

Trying to install nfbtrans on Debian wheezie
doing the make linux
command gets an error about varying definitions of "getline"

I can send a "script" of the process if anybody is familiar with this
problem, but don't want to clutter the list.

Can't find any info about the author Thanks for any help
tom Fowle