Re: Vinux5.1 with Voxin?

Thanks David: When I post to this Speakup list, messages are delayed, so I also asked on Vinux list, where yes, Rob's suggestions helped. However, there is nothing in an American English directory. When I purchased, I wasn't given a choice of which English voices. At that time yesterday, I had some1 here quite experienced, so we did certainly make progress, but he says when I boot the laptop, once switching over from windows or graphical side, I would have to type what seems a complicated command involving speechedup. Thanks so much
Hart