Re: more fixes for my modded speakup

David <david.a.borowski@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> moved bleep into the main with a timer so the catch-up thread only
> handles the synth. then for soft synth, we won't even create it.

Is it safe?  If I remember right, I was the one who moved bleep into
its own thread, and I did it because of a kernel change that started
causing lockups.  My memory is really fuzzy, and I can't spot anything
in list archives.  But maybe it was that kd_mksound was sleeping with a
spinlock held?

-- Chris