Re: Anybody still use YASR

Don't quote me on this, but I think once eflite and yasr are talking together it would work with emacspeak if emacspeak were on the distro but would also run the console without emacspeak. I almost got eflite working on talkingarch but the voice it was looking to use wasn't available.

On Tue, 23 Aug 2016, KatolaZ wrote:

Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 02:42:33
From: KatolaZ <katolaz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Anybody still use YASR

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 06:19:24PM -0400, Jude DaShiell wrote:
If enough of eflite is also on that distro, I can also see if yasr can get
to my sound card too.  Thanks.

Sorry, but since that one is intended to be a minimal live distro,
there is no emacspeak support, at the moment. However, we have plans
to put together a slightly fatter live image with full support for
emacspeak, festival, and the like. Suggestion and comments are welcome.
HND

KatolaZ

--
[ ~.,_ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ - GLUGCT -- Freaknet Medialab ] [ "+. katolaz [at] freaknet.org --- katolaz [at] yahoo.it ]
[ @@) http://maths.qmul.ac.uk/~vnicosia -- GPG: 0B5F062F ] [ (@@@) Twitter: @KatolaZ - skype: katolaz -- github: KatolaZ ]