Re: problem LOADING LITETALK DRIVER

Are you aware of the bug that causes the litetalk driver to fail to load because of a conflict with the way the kernel keeps track of what is using the serial port? I think this bug or feature has been in the kernel since the 2.6 release. There are different workarounds depending on your kernel version. Poke around in the syslog for an error message. Or do the following and post it here:

# tail -f /var/log/syslog &
# modprobe speakup_ltlk