Re: fedora23workstation failed install

Apparently flat review has to be used to activate controls for some reason anaconda-ks is messed up according to coffeekingms@xxxxxxxxx. I'm going to try this and maybe even skip creation of a root account and see if the installation finishes and I can log in afterwards.

On Sat, 14 May 2016, Jude DaShiell wrote:

Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 09:06:02
From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxx>
To: speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: user-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: fedora23workstation failed install

One thing I haven't yet tried is to hit space on set root password link and see if that opens it up and maybe this time will accept and set my root password. Seriously, fedora qa team really needs to run their installer with orca turned on and loud enough for them to hear and quality check their results. I'm pretty sure they'll reproducee this install failure pretty quickly. What Fedora can do about it is another matter. When I hit enter on set root password link in installer with orca turned on and running an amd k8 athelon system with x86-64 version of the iso I key in root password. Whether I hit tab or enter once that is keyed in I get to confirm password and key that in, then tab onto _done button and hit enter or space and am told root password not set no user account will be created. I put a strong password of 14 characters in and other shorter strong passwords with identical failure results and this happened on fedora24workstation-x86-64-alpha iso earlier too.