voxin and TTSynth on Gentoo

Hello, please does someone here uses Voxin and ttSynth, or some equivalent product that brings the eloquence synthesiser, on Gentoo, or could at least give me hints on how to set it up for use with speakup and maybe speech-dispatcher? The Voxin devs don't support Gentoo, and I know neither shell script nor other distros enough to look inside the voxin installer scripts for other distros and guess what I should manually do inside Gentoo to make it work.

Thanks,
Cleverson