Re: Debian stretch - No speech after installation

Hi:

On 31 January 2016 at 15:23, Samuel Thibault
<samuel.thibault@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How did you install it?  Using netinst, cd1, did you use a network
> mirror?  After installation, are both espeakup and alsa-utils installed?
Netinst 64-bit stretch alpha 5 image downloaded from the Norwegian mirror:
ftp.no.debian.org.

I also used the above mirror during installation to download
additional packages.

Yes, both alsa-utils and espeakup is installed.