Re: mail server setup

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this. The start of the spring semester is always my busiest time. Well, I don't have much to add anyway. I ran "sa-update --verbose --channel updates.spamassassin.org" and it said no updates were available. But that doesn't mean much because sa-update would have been run automatically earlier today. I disabled the cron job that ran sa-update each day so over the next few days, I can check it manually.

PS: I've been busy but I've been having fun setting up a beowulf cluster for a class on analytics.