Re: echo keys on keyboard

On 10/17/2015 10:22 AM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
Does a setting exist in speakup that will enable the gray co,lored keys to
speak?  If so, I could use that if only temporarily to help me orient myself
to my notebook keyboard extra keys.  I'm interested in getting the keys to
the right of the enter key talking temporarily.

You could try Caps-F1 or Insert-F1 to go into help. I think that offers a key describer, so you should be able to press random keys and be told what they are. I have't tried your specific case though.