Re: OT: command line epub reader?

Thanks!

Al

On 10/5/2015 10:59 AM, Kirk Reiser wrote:
Hi Al: Just personal preference. I often put my txt files on my old
bookport. I use a utility called ubt to massage the files into indexed
versions the bookport can deal with and it seems to like 80 characters
best. On my computers I have my consoles all set to 160 by 64 lines so
80 characters work just fine on the computers as well.