Re: Why I can't recommend Arch or Gentoo

For anyone interested, TalkingArch has a git repository at
git clone https://notabug.org/talkingarch/talkingarch.git
This should make it fairly easy to make patches. I can't guarantee that
I'll apply everything that comes in, but as long as it doesn't conflict
with the general principles of Arch Linux, then I'll be happy to review
and apply it. You can either send patches to the support e-mail
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or send me a request to pull from your own git repository, either via
the support e-mail or in the IRC channel. Keep in mind though that
anything applied to TalkingArch needs to pass tests in built images
before it can be a part of the TalkingArch iso. That said, I can and do
still respond to support questions as quickly as I can, and if I don't
know the specific answer, I will do my best to find it, either from
searching the web or by asking people who have/had similar issues. I'm
not the kind who will tell you to RTFM, which is what most people get
from the Debian and Arch lists. Unfortunately, however, I don't always
have all the answers, so it is very good to ask your questions in other
places such as this list, so that someone with the answer can help.
Sent from my whatsname