Re: gentoo request

gentoo is up there with Fedora moonshine for install complexity. Too many ways to get it wrong especially in connection with speakup access after installation is complete. By way of example, archlinux needs 2 pages of braill paper to install. Gentoo needs 7 pages and probably more than that since I never finished an instalation of it I don't have the full count for that. Maybe main menu already produced this, I'll have to start looking through episodes and see what I can find.

On Sun, 20 Sep 2015, covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 05:25:56
From: covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Speakup is a screen review system for Linux. <speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: gentoo request

Does not the gentoo install disk have speakup?  Its all commands anyway,
there is no gui for that.

Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If it's not going to be possible to have an effective gentoo install
disk made as was described a while back as a fall ba ck would it be
possible for an audio gentoo install tutorial to be produced?

How do
you spend it?

        John Covici
        covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx