Re: virtualbox, was: Re: Kali Linux

Early on, virtualbox was using qt3 under which the GUI was indeed not
accessible. This has changed since they started using qt4, and that
was at least two years ago if not more. When I used to use the builds
of virtualbox using qt4 under windows xp, and wineyes 6.1, it was
quiet accessible. Nowadays, I'm using virtualbox 4.3.x on windows7
home premium with the latest nvda, and that is quiet accessible also.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1