Talking Arch Linux Installer

Hi all,
does anyone have any info about installing the Arch distribution without sight? I did some googling of the topic, but I want a definitive answer on how one should go about doing it. I do not want a modified Linux system. When I complete the install, I want an Arch distribution the same way it would be if a normal install were used.

Thanks in advance
Joe