Re: CliFox, Why no Read me, Manual, Nor Instructions?

Hi Kirk,
you might be surprised who is waiting for this pro project.
I hear about it from banks for example, and companies who presently use elinks as a way to test for access, but know your text based but java friendly option is in development. may I ask why it is such a challenge getting this ready for prime time as you say? I am not a software developer, my skills are elsewhere.
Is it money the project needs, and if so how much?
Karen