Re: I think SPAM Re: OT: Defending the Blind

Yes, I know them as well. But, that's no guarantee this is real. How do
we know Tomas wasn't hacked somehow? Emails to lists and individuals
gleaned from email addressbooks are just a newer, somewhat more clever
way to do crime these days.

So, I'd like to see more specifics before I fire up my v.me interface.

Janina

Samuel Thibault writes:
> Hello,
>
> Pia, le Thu 04 Dec 2014 03:51:58 -0500, a écrit :
> > Warning this looks like spam.
>
> I believe it is not.
>
> Cleverson Casarin Uliana, le Thu 04 Dec 2014 10:06:36 -0200, a écrit :
> > The guy who sent it is well known on the speech-dispatcher mailing list
> > since a long time, so I personally trust the message.
>
> I can confirm this. I know Jan Buchal, Hynek Hanke and Tomas Cerha
> personally, and I have been working with Boris Dusek by mail. They are
> the people behind speech-dispatcher, basically.
>
> > On the website there is no details about the supposed case,
>
> There are some details. It could be better indeed.
>
> > just a bunch of requests for money in poorly written English.
>
> Well, yes, I also remember that their English is not always so good.
> Remember that they are czech people, not native english people.
>
> > Also, the website redirects you to a crowdfunding site.
>
> Which makes sense for making a crowdfund raise :)
>
> Buddy Brannan, le Thu 04 Dec 2014 05:17:24 -0500, a écrit :
> > Moreover, the fundraising goal seems awfully high just to get something into court?
>
> It's not just "court", but an international court. See what they
> explain: they are basically struggling with their own government.
> Deadling with their government's court is thus not an option.
>
> Samuel

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
		Email:	janina@xxxxxxxxxxx