Still no serial speech with 32-bit Wheezy

I am using kernel 3.9.2 and it works just peachie with my serial audapter.
But you must make some changes to serialio.c which would never be allowed in
staging. Since you are a linux guru you shouldn't have any problem compiling
your own kernel. Thats the only way you will be able to use serial synths.
HTH