Dumb post to the Stargardts Facebook group

Well Glen, for me where its really confusing on British sites where they list a
currincy with an l instead of a number 1.
A funny final note, some years ago I had written a money amount as $# my friend
was perplexted why I would type a dollar sign number sign?  Well, certainly
when I did read Braille, before they ruined it, thats the way it were written.
Hart