Intro

Hello,

I've just joined the list.

I have recently managed to get SpeakUp going for the Raspberry Pi using
Raspbian.

In doing so I've had to do a lot of reading about kernel versions and
SpeakUp source etc. so I thought I'd join the list.

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

Interested in accessibility for the Raspberry Pi?
Visit: http://www.raspberryvi.org/