Any News on cut-and-paste bug?

On Wed, 1 May 2013, covici at ccs.covici.com wrote:

> Or my freeswitch server, or Kirks.

I don't have a freeswitch server. Well, I do but my network is so
flooded it isn't usable.

So I would suggest that Brandon's be used at
sip://3000 at bmcginty.hopto.org.

You will all need to agree on a time however and help them what wish
to attend but don't know about sip to find something that works and
help them learn.

I am not a Windows user so have no experience with sip clients for
that OS.

--
Well that's it then, colour me gone!