Suitable mobile device for Linux

Hi,

The Raspberry VI list has announced that Speakup will be added to the
distribution used on the PI. But, you bring up an important point on
it's use on a tablet; how does one get input? I have only given it a
little thought and found keyboards that work with tablets. So the
possibility is there to run a Linux OS without the Android overlay. I am
an armchair Linux user, with a PI and a Atom unit so far, so I will be
following any development on this.

One company is trying to produce a commercial tablet with all open
source software, but they hit snags. I think it was called the Spark and
became the Vivaldi. The last I read, they were trying again and I am
still on their waiting list.

Scott

--
Scott D. Henning