speakup and e-links

Hi There is an option show-cursor which you need to turn on so that
the cursor will follow the links as you up and down arrow through the
page.  You can turn it on before entering elinks with -show-cursor and
then turn it on permanently inside elinks with the 'o' keystroke to go
into the configuration system.  The configuration system is a little
confusing until you become familiar with it.  You hit the spacebar to
expand menu options and unexpand them the same way.  You use the tab
key to move through your various menu options like add, delete, edit,
search etc.

You may find numbering useful.  I do not.  I find the cursor works
just fine for moving through the links on a page.  I have a lot of
different options set but they are not to satisfy speakup just satisfy
my particular preferences.  I've never turned on highlight tracking
but some may find that useful.  Elinks is my main web browser or has
been until we started writing wb.  It is a fine browser for what it
does.

   Kirk