espeak package fragile in latest talking arch

Hitting gray enter key or control key left control and I suspect right
control kills speech until the next reboot is done.  Maybe keys exist to
restore speech short of a reboot, if so I'd like to find out since I was
planning on installing this system on a laptop and figured it would be
pretty stable.

jude <jdashiel at shellworld.net>
Adobe fiend for failing to Flash