note to the TalkingArch users

Hey folks,
I'll try and push a new TalkingArch before the end of the month.  I'm
hoping to make some good forward progress with it next weekend.
Sorry I've been out of the loop lately.  That's likely to continue for
the foreseeable future.  At least I'm finally settled here in
California, and I'm starting to have more motivation to fool with Linux
in my spare time.  TalkingArch is very important to me, so I'm not going
to let it slide indefinitely.

-- Chris