Cavi's intro to Linux course free resources

I don't know if I have mentioned this before however CAVI is running an
Introduction to command-line Linux with all resources available on the
web for free.
To access these go to www.cucat.org, student resources then click on
linux_admin which will be renamed linux_intro.

Audio is podcastable and downloadable from the site. We also have a wiki
at http://linuxwiki.cucat.org/ with useful stuff in there.

Lectures and podcasts go up within a few days of their completion.

regards, Kerry.