new talking debian

Hi Doug,
I may tap on your door privately if I may?
this new talking installer has me excited that I may *finally* have a
chance to do this on my own.  I  have been hunting Linux talent for years
without success here locally.  I have both an IBM 600 duo core system, my
choice for this
experiment,  I know more about it lol.  and a custom built Linux box, with
nothing on it whatsoever, which may be less trouble but less  fun.
I have a friend burning the cd images for me, a functional dec-talk express
and am gain to go at it,  with all the positive reports feeding my hope
that after all the years of being a reader I may be a users too.
Besides, I like the name ofyour machine!

Thanks,
Karen