remaster-append.sh almost works.

Martin McCormick, le Mon 02 Apr 2012 20:26:39 -0500, a ?crit :
> Samuel Thibault writes:
> > Please also tell which exact image you applied it on (e.g. the download
> > url).
>
> 	I should have captured the url but I do not have it. I
> wanted the 6.0.4 image with speakup in the kernel and was of the
> understanding that one could get it to come up speaking if one
> typed a lower case s at the boot prompt.

No, that's only true for either the images on my people.debian.org site,
or the pre-release images of wheezy (7).

> I wanted to remaster to
> an image that already would come up automatically talking
> because I am not sure when to type the s.

It is documented: when you hear the beep, you can press the s. But
again, that can only work with images of wheezy, or my images on
people.debian.org

> 	The image I downloaded was
>
> debian-6.0.4-kfreebsd-i386-CD-1.iso

Which is kfreebsd, not linux. So it's not suprising that the script
failed, as it's meant to deal with linux images only.

Samuel