preparing a windows machine for dual booting

Thanks, Chris,

There's a very helpful wiki page on archlinux.org about dual booting
with windows, and I plan to use the same method you described with grub,
based on that information.

I don't yet know the specs of the new laptop, but hopefully it will have
what it needs for the dual boot experience.

Chuck

--
Chuck in Hudson.