console-based digital audio editer released

Hi,
I am wondering why you needed to make the change to catchkey for your
version of Debian, as I ran that script under all kinds of linuxes without
problems.
As for finer marking of positions, yes, I aggree that I need to do
something there.
Since the release of the editor, I have added a track splitting feature as
I needed it for stuff I had to do at work.
I have not gotten around to updating the man page yet though.
After dae has been installed by a number of people, I have also changed
the default audio device to alsa in place of /dev/dsp as that seem to work
better in most cases.
It also seem that building ecasound against the installed python sorts out
a number of timing issues that some people encountered.
The steps for doing this is described in the manual.
Kind regards, Willem