off topic, failing to get messages posted to the list, any ideas

hello list. After getting back on the list yesterday, it seems that I
can't get any messages posted to the list. I've checked the settings
for my subscription and all is ok. Nothing is being flagged as spam
and it's the same from client or web interface. Any ideas would be
great.