Speakup working witht he latest 2.6.37 kernel? Whoot!

So I'm curious. What distros use kernel 2.6.37 out of the box with
Speakup in it right nwo as of this posting?
I'm also wondering if Speakup will be staying in  the kernel in future releases?
Sounds like Chris might have  rol out a new Arch snapshot of
TalkingArch along with an updated wiki document, as this will now make
his Speakup community packages pointless assuming that Speakup even
stays in the main kernel tree.
William, what changes will be made to Gentoo to incorperate Speakup?
Well need to get working CDs for that distro that actually have the
modules use flag.
The folks making the minamal CD builds are not compiling modules into
there CDs so Speakup doesn't work.
Thanks.
Keep up the good work-and congradulations!

--
Regards, --Keith
Skype: skypedude1234
MSN Messenger: keithint37 at hotmail.com