Minor hiccups with espeak 1.44.05 and espeakup 0.71-3 on Arch

Hi All,
Just a heads up of sorts.  I've noticed occasional complaints from Espeak
1.44.05 about getting bad intonation data when used with Espeakup 0.71.
This is on my ArchLinux system, updated earlier today.
Occasional tonal strangeness seems to be the only issue so far, other than
some decidedly odd  pronounciations in the latest versions of Espeak which
previously were correct.
Best and thanks,
Zack.