ibmtts speakup connector

At the same time I see I've a
problem with my speakup key: where's it? I use Insert (in the block
Insert,
pgup pgdn supp Home End), is it here? If it is not, where is it on keypad?
On the numeric keypad, left-bottom key on the numpad.  Also the key
between alt and control on the left side of the keyboard is a speakup key.
HTH, Willem