rfc: speakup supported kernels

Kernels older than 2.6.26 definitely don't work with current speakup, as
speakup only supports the newer kobject implementation.

Rhel/Centos 5 use a modified 2.6.18 kernel. As it stands, these
distributions aren't supported. Personally, I use a stable distro such as
these, as I just like to have a stable working system that is low
maintenance. I upgrade my os wehn I upgrade my hardware, which is about
every 5 years. Rhel/centos is also popular in enterprise environments.

I don't think it is necessary to support the older kernels with new
speakup versions, but it would be nice if an older speakup release that
did work with these kernels would still be available. That is the downside
to using git and not releasing stable versions.