speakup enabled rescue cd

Hi All,

Following some issues with my debian squeeze box, I now find that
I cannot boot the system.

I am getting a grub error 15.

Just wondering if there are any rescue discs with speakup?

If not, will go and get the latest testing install and start again.

However, would like to solve this for the future.

I know that there are live cd's for ubuntu but would rather work from
the command line.

Thanks