Proposal

Hi,

I've just discovered the project. I knew it but didn't explore because
didn't find people to explain it for me in details and I was confused
(especially with soft-hardware drivers...). Tests I did are very very
interesting. I only am trying to make voxin work with speakup but ...
it's another thing and result is good (even if I don't like espeak very
much to promote Linux to everybody).

I read on the references guide that future languages are planned. I
propose to translate the references manual into French. Are you agree?
interested? integration possible in the source? Easy to translate as
it's a txt and short. Besides, do you need help for translate other
things into French? What's the work consist in about that? traduc.org
organisation, and I so, can help for that.

Waiting for your answers,

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL