quick fetchmail question

Tyler Littlefield <speakup at braille.uwo.ca> wrote:
>Is there any way I can download the cert and trust it? It's a dreamhost
>box that I'm trying to get the cert for, but I'll need to do the same
>for google, too.

You'll need to add the following to your ~/.fetchmailrc file
sslcertpath /etc/ssl/certs

The above is for a Debian system. The path of the directory containing CA
certificates for various certification authorities may be different on your
distribution.

See the fetchmail manual page for further details.