Mlbviewer

All I can say is, me too.  I'd suspect that the mlb.com web site has
changed in some way that is breaking mlbviewer.  This is a problem with
any sort of automated tool to parse web pages.  Every time the web page
changes, the tool has to be updated.  It's too bad, because mlbviewer is a
real convenient application.