looking for a set of applications

Hello list,
I've got a quick question.
My grandma lets my brother and cousin use her computer, but thinks they're going in to adult porn sites when she's not around, etc etc.
She wants me to set up something on linux so that I can watch all the sites, and email her a daily report of where her computer goes.
I can do the daily report with cron and mailx, but i need a way to watch what sites she goes through, any ideas?

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
http://tysdomain.com