Speakup not talking on grml 1.1 softsynth

* Tony Baechler <tony at baechler.net> wrote:

> The 1.1rc1 that I used has a relatively old version from cvs and I
> honestly can no longer recommend grml.

We (at grml) usually try to avoid kernel upgrades between release
candidates and stable versions to avoid possible regressions. At the
time of rc1 it was the most recent speakup version available to me.

Your "I honestly can no longer recommend grml" is a slap into my face.

-mika-