Problem with Fedora9 and Speakup

Now this is serious, I am replying to my reply.  How lazy can one get.

What I was going to mention in my previous note but forgot is that
speakup has changed the way it works so that the synth wanted must be
specified on the kernel command line like: speakup.synth=ltlk.  I
don't know how Fedora does this; I don't use Fedora.  What most folks
do is place an append line in their boot loaders config file to do the
kcl thang automagicly.

phone: (519) 661-3061