Have a minor problem with Debian/Shane CD...

Hi again,

I had another thought. You also need the locales, console-tools and
consoledata or console-data packages. You might also need tzdata and of
course glibc and maybe glibc++. Those are all required packages.
Technically you don't need locales but Lenny will require UTF-8 support
and I found no way around keeping it installed under grml.